View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

I just saw 'Legion'. Has anyone else seen it? IMHO they took a good idea...and butchered it! I'm sorry...but I was disappointed. It could have been so much more. But maybe it's because of my religious background...and current theological and philosophical reflection. A lot of people would probably just groove to the gratuitous violence. I think a lot of the violent cr@p coming out of Hollywood is highly irresponsible. That goes for the stupid video games as well. The producers of this tripe should have to pay a violent crime victims compensation tax...because they are educating people to commit violent crime.

OK...back to the subject of 'Angels'. Why was Lucifer not included? Or did I miss that part when I went to the restroom? Gabriel was the 'good' angel...who gave God what he/she wanted. Michael was the 'rebel' angel who disobeyed God...but gave God what he/she needed. So...the good angel was bad...and the bad angel was good. Any questions? I've got one...who was the baby who Michael was protecting? Did I miss it? The Michael character should have been Lucifer...and the baby should have been the returning Christ...IMHO. Some say that Michael is Jesus...or at least most closely associated with Jesus. Lucifer is most often equated with Satan. This is what I used to think...but now I'm not so sure. I'm seeing Gabriel as being loyal to a God who was/is corrupt/insane...and as just following orders as an obedient archangel. I'm seeing Lucifer as opposing God and Gabriel...and possibly becoming corrupt/insane in the process. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I'm seeing Michael as meaning well...and being very, very loving and kind...but lacking the power to effectively deal with the corruption and insanity of the others. And...I'm seeing 99.99% of the Human Race as being caught in the middle of a Galactic Mess...as Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I could be very wrong...and I would love to be corrected.

Why did God want to kill all of the people? The movie said that God was 'tired of the BS'. Well...I'm tired of the BS too...which is why I want this Solar System based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I want all of the Gods, Goddesses, and Archangels to retire. I want to skip Armageddon and the Apocalypse. Is that too much to ask?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 01:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote