View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Thank-you gita and Stardustaquarion for your very perceptive comments. I have a problem with theocracy...plain and simple...unless it's a very Minimalist and Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...upon which the United Nations and the City States would be based. I have even quit preaching...and gone to meddling...suggesting a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. This would be a VERY tricky and difficult thing to accomplish...and if the leaders and general public were not highly responsible...this might not even work. The rest of the Universe...Human and Non-Human would probably have to support this reform...or it would never, ever become a reality. We shouldn't have to go through any outside sources...such as Michael...to access the Christ Within, the Divinity Within Humanity, the Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious, or the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking that Heaven wasn't really Heaven...and that God wasn't perfect...at the time of the Luciferian Rebellion. Humanity may have lorded it over the Reptilians...and now the Reptilians may be lording it over Humanity. Just speculation.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 01:47 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote