View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #16
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orange UFO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Kriya,

I just wanted to let you know that what you experienced is highly likely a response to your thoughts. Quite a few are experiencing responses/interaction via their thoughts lately, and I believe it is part of a waking up initiative by the ET's and friendly hello's. There's been random mentioning of this on various threads. Keep an eye in the skies above your home. Often they won't do too much colorful disclosure, but will display for you either shooting stars that only travel the length of your home then disappear, you may also see bright stars in the vicinity of your home suddenly ascend upwards while your watching, and often smaller feint stars that will look and move like satellites (sometimes faster though and in multiple) drifing across the sky. These are crafts, and the more often you see them when you happen to be looking, the more likely it was for your viewing.
Hi gscraig. Your posting makes me smile because on two occasions recently, a shooting star came right overhead just as you describe. The second time I mentally replied that that was awesome! because it was. Both seemed to be a direct response of my thoughts to our brothers and sisters.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote