View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Why is the dipstick Russian saying "terrorists" and not the Government are going to set off nukes.
This isn't news anyway they've been saying for a couple of years now one of the big 4 cities will be nuked. Its just more freemason jesuit scaremongering.
Well Gaza could have happened for a reason have you ever thought that in order to start some kind of conflict they may need proof. Any unexploded ordinance big enough to hold a small nuclear bomb .What was the reason? They need some type of shell for the bomb that proves it was an Arab weapon this they then can parade around to show the ignorant mass`s "hey it was Iran" or what ever other arab nation they chose to use . Then congress grease`s there dirty little hands and Obama waves his magical wand and presto were off to war .

I have read that they (TPTB) have wanted to do this for some time and earlier reports I read even went so far as to name Phoenix as the city they choose but because of some internal disputes they abandoned it .

I`ll put nothing past them the only life that matters to them is their own we are simply here for their amusement so it seems . If they really loved the earth as much as they portray they do and want to eliminate or cull the population let them be amongst first to go
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote