Thread: 911 no planes?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 10:15 PM   #69
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default So hard to prove a negative,

This debate has gone on for a long time around the interwebs. I have not had a strong conviction either way but there are some logical fallacies that keep occurring.

1. If there is doubt about the accuracy of television video coverage, then it should not be used as evidence of ANYTHING.

Some people argue that if the TV coverage was faked then holograms were used. Maybe not here, I'll admit I did not read all the comments, but that is a common position. If the TV coverage was faked, it is thrown out as evidence.

2. The use of hologram tech & aircraft are not mutually exclusive.
That is obvious enough right?

Another point, maybe #3, is that the existence of certain weapons does not prove that they were used. Remember the forensic evidence was extremely tampered with. Without much of that it almost takes an operators statement saying 'such-and-such weapon was discharged at such time'.

Very interesting to hear Deacon's verification of the so called "White Elephant" observed flying over the city. So the flight control was mobile, not in wtc7 as often speculated? Anyway that sort of info doesn't technically 'prove' anything until it is fully explored/corroborated.

The problem with this whole debate is that there is so little evidence to go on. it is mostly speculation. There were actually very few eye witnesses that saw the aircraft, except at a long distance like Brooklyn or Jersey. One witness I spoke with said the first craft was brown with a stripe & no windows, like a cargo airplane. He saw it from about 500 yards. But that's just one person, not a solid case.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 11-27-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote