View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Come have a sit down with me around the Pot Bellied Stove and talk story.

Thanks Caroll for this thread,

Just want to share this little story with you .
I posted it yesterday in the Love zone

" Today I just felt happy !
So I go to the postoffice and there sits a dog next by his master. While I look at
him (the dog I mean) I just can't help myself to tell from soul to soul how much I love
him and that he is really a cute and brave dog. Then suddenly he just comes straight to me and rub
his back on me. We shared love to each other for many seconds. That was just beautifull.
Later on I entered a public place to get something to drink. As I was sitting there watching all the people around the tables in there, I just could'nt keep flowing the same Love and joy . But I realized that it was not good enough yet for them to respond.
The day that I am through with my practice, what a wonderfull experience that will be for perfect strangers to stand up , come to me and hug me.
I could suddenly see everybody just doing this to everybody else on the planet and I just Smiled.."

I am still riding on the same Love and Joy flow today.
All fine here in Belgium. Weather quite cool for the season. It's autumn down here and leaves are starting to fall down the trees. When the wind blows that makes the most beautifull ballet.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote