View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #232
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Kindly do not taint us all with the same brush, real whistleblowers, like myself have suffered greatly at the hands of the controllers, How dare you insinuate all are full of sh**, and we should be lined up against a wall and shot!! People like you are in the crosshairs simply by being bloody stupid cretins.
Barry, if you had taken the care to read the post properly, then you will see that nowhere did I state " ALL" whistle blowers. I said "in the main", in other words the prevaricators leading the public down the garden path. They are selling our planet and humanity out to these entities, and yes I feel my anger is justified with these "bloody stupid cretins" and traitors. If you want to feel anger at my post and want to call me names, then be my guest as I have no argument with you.
I would ask however, that you point out where I am wrong in my post, thereby allowing the opportunity of a rebuttal or an apology from me.
I don't want to be drawn into an argument over a misunderstanding.

Whilst we still live in a relatively free society, I think we should be accorded the right to respectfully question and state our opinions, rightly or wrongly without the fear of being cretinous.

Respect.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote