View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #1125
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Jonah,

sorry you see it that way - you could perhaps have thought that just might know whereof i speak. You are indeed correct in saying that there have been and indeed still are some excellent writers on this forum. there are however also some that are definitely a sandwich short of a spaceship.

Anyone and i mean anyone who encourages another being to surrender their body or mind under any circumstances is at best being irresponsible and at worst being downright malicious - i refrained from the implication of spite, evil or malign intent when writing, because i don't think its there, but its definitely an option. you wont find any being of light anywhere that is genuine doing that.

If you are saying tat the entire contents of this thread is intended to e fantasy and nothing more, then thats fine, and certainly most of it reads as exactly that.it is sadly far from accurate in many respects regarding reality.

Now if it is intended as fantasy i am all for that, - i really enjoyed Dune although i rather felt that the later books were a little forced, but still good.

Nothing wrong with fantasy - as long as all concerned are aware of the game. I noted a certain reluctance i the post i responded to regarding yielding to another being and that is why i stuk my nose in - seemed to me that somone doesnt know its fiction - i am still not convinced as to who that might be.

I would, however strongly sugget tha tthis thread be re labelled specifically as fiction if that is its intent, adn as dangerous verging on the irresponsible if it is not intended to be fiction.

I gurantee you that if oyu go to any reputable medium,lightworker, healer,higher being or GUru, and tell them what dunderhead said, they will throw a fit. htis is because it is dangerous, irresponsible and downright wrong. and its not the only - shall we say "inaccuracy" here.

Re label it fantasy and i will become a fan [ if the quality improves and co author if it doesnt]. but at least put a health warning on it and call it fiction up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
soapcrates,

I was planning to only have one drink tonight... hrmm

This kind of... how did you put it... parasitic imitation teaching...(wow, that just sounds down right nasty) took many years to develope...

probably ever since i started reading comic books as a kid... then found frank herbert's Dune novels... That pretty much did it for me...

You see Mr. Soapcrates... in case you haven't noticed... this forum has had it's fair share of interesting writers...

People.. who have for some reason or another chose to put their thoughts down into "forum".....

Some thoughts that can been proven unaquevically... others are but waiting to shed light to those who can SEE...

Thank you for your kind words Soapcrates,
they say that you are trying to be helpful, but the intention behind them I feel is to discredit Mr. Abrax

I've always thought my dreams were more "real" than my waking life could ever be.... Sorry if this isn't true for you...

To the awesome writers that have been on this forum I say many thanks...just to name a few

James Casbolt
Richard T
777theGreatWork
Abraxasinas

Some people just have no imagination any more