View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

The MCEO Adashi Guardian Alliance have already released their first official disclosure document where they confirm that we will not roll (as in physical pole shift) but we will rock and the socio political and economic upheavals leading to a WWIII will continue

I am not able to disclose the exact locations because of copyright issues but I can say that there are 48 places in the tropics and ecuador that are vulnerable (amongst others) because of the activations of underground bases by the Elder Elite (outside the planet) are making with some help of individuals in the New Age movement. So thank you New Age movement and Elders for the earthquakes in Sumatra and Haiti! Think before you help, who are you helping when you are bringing energy in if you don't know for certain don't do it

I do not remember exactly when, but I think it was around the 4th of July last year that people in the New Age movement were promoting a meditation to activate crystals temples, one of those was in the Dominican Republic... well done! If you understand how vortexes work you will know why there was a earthquake in Haiti. I am sure we will see earthquakes in the other locations on their meditation list before 2012, can not remember the list but maybe someone does. I recall some floods or land slides in Brazil? It is called the Alpha - Omega network.

Activating these crystal temples/undersea underground bases takes time....watch out. But TPTB intend to put them operational by 2012

The GA and their ground crews will give the techniques we need to stabilize the planet but the more people working on it the less the impact will be. We are not that many so over to you

Appart from that, learning how to Orb so we can become able to float and transmigrate will be really helpfull because appart of the earth changes we will have the political and economical upheaval so preparation at all levels is sensible. Panic and Fear do not help, it helps TPTB

Because of all these there are no safe places per se other than the ones that will have transharmonic merkabas. For obvious reasons that can not be publish where everybody (inc tptb) can see them

You are being lied to if you think that this place (as it is ) will ascend any time soon and that you have to do nothing, that is the agenda of TPTB, will you tell cattle you are about to eat them?. The only place Earth is going eventually is into the abyss in some years yes, we even know when

Hidden Hand really gave out some snipets

Appart from that I have a list of 10 places on watch in this moment (given to us on the Sliders 6 workshop by the GA) and if you are concerned I will privately indicate whether you are in a danger zone

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but what would you do if you know the danger we are in?

Love
More info in the summaries

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-18-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote