View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

TheRebel,

Despite what I am about to write, it seems to me that your post answers its own questions right at the bottom.

In the question you ask you refer to certain forms of expression associated with something that can be (but not necessarily) fear based. You could rephrase (tune) your thinking away from words like "disaster" - essentially de-emote your thinking.

What you need to do is use your powers of creation to make the safe space - it doesnt happen by itself. You have to focus intent. Once those wheels of creation are set in motion, the phenomena you relate to in the last quote of your post will certainly ensure everything works out.

The reason I mentioned the language used, is that the one big spanner in the works that messes all this up is any fear based reaction - if you dont have that, then your progress will be unimpeded.

That is why, personally, I refer to things as "inconvenient". Most inconveniences are something you can work through or have some measure of influence on the outcome. A complete disaster on the otherhand is something where you loose almost complete control of the situation and you simply have to let yourself go where the flow takes you.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote