View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:07 PM   #737
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James and Haley‏
Sent: 25 March 2010 14:57:20
To: cosmicrfgroup (cosmicrf@hotmail.com)
3 attachments | Download all attachments (51.0 KB)
jamescasb...jpg (10.5 KB), haleymeij...jpg (26.1 KB), agpanjali...jpg (14.3 KB)

James has now posted Haley's account of events concerning her failed attempt to meet James in St Ives at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=260688. N.B. This link is the first part of her account up to her interrogation by UK immigration. It includes how she was poisoned on the flight from San Francisco to London, but luckily ate only 2 or 3 bites of the meal. All throughout her ordeal she had been targeted by NSA agents who were determined that she and James should never become an 'item' ie. get hitched. Anyway, my suggestion to both James and Haley is to go to a 'neutral' location accessible to them both such as Israel, Southern Ireland or Mexico and then get married there and decide where it would be safe for you both to live together. In this respect, US/UK, Australia and Canada would be out, as would probably the EU. You would also both be welcome to visit India where even Paul McCartney used to come for his holidays. If, therefore, you are both serious about marriage, you may not be able to stay in places which are easily accessible to the NSA and the Satanic hierarchy that control the US/UK axis of evil and her siblings in Australia and Canada and also the EU. In my own circumstances, I found India to be a suitable getaway where I found my beloved gipsy wife, Anjali, where we were married at Markapur on 14th June 1999 when she was 18 and I was 49. St Anthony hopes, therefore, that James and Haley will be able to start a 'new life' together away from the NSA's continual harassment. St Anthony, therefore, wishes both James and Haley all the very best for their future life together and asks the angels of God for their special protection over them from the forces of darkness.
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
Date 25th March 2010

To: cosmicrfgroup
Subject: James Casbolt Update
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:09:13 +0530
Attachments: jamescasbolt.jpg (10.5 KB), haleymeijer.jpg (26.1 KB)

'God's Holy Spirit is enough to get me into all sorts of trouble and also to protect me from all sorts of trouble' St Anthony

Sorry, James, to hear the news about your girlfriend, Haley Meijer, in San Francisco being sexually molested by NSA agents and denied entry into UK to see you. I'm sorry that I was unaware of your recent love life and wonder what happened to your previous girlfriend who is the mother of your daughter, Kaisha. I also don't have a name for your daughter's mother, but perhaps you don't wish to release it. I've also been through 'hell' in my relationships due to direct Satanic interference regarding my 1st wife and our 5 children (1 son + 4 daughters) and my 2nd wife, Anjali, who died suddenly from acute hepatitis on 1st Dec 2007 aged 26. Remember, James, Satan always attacks at our most vunerable point which invariably is our wife and family. This happened in the Garden of Eden and is still Satan's most effective means of destroying men today and throughout history. This is only hypothetical, James, but if you had been living, like me, in India, I'm sure Haley would have been able to see you without any trouble and also stay with you. However, as both you and Haley live in the headquarters of Satan's operations on earth ie. UK/US axis of evil, you are both at the mercy of the UK/US Govts. I know how you feel and you will have to go through and endure this 'hell' that both you and Haley are in. However, as you have a daughter, are you still on speaking terms with your former girlfriend? I assume, however, that she couldn't handle your turbulent lifestyle and so decided to call it quits. However, you mention in Oct 2009 that she suddenly developed uncontrollable vaginal bleeding; which, by the way, is caused by black magic for the purpose of killing a woman by occult means. By the way, I assume she's the one seen with you at the UFO conference in Truro in the Bases 4 DVD. Funnily, she looks just like Haley. Meanwhile, for those who haven't got a clue what's going on, check out the post at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=259900 and also check out Haley at www.myspace.com/haleymeijer.
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312
Date 21st March 2010

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote