View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #21
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Free Energy 'Projects' And Other Information'

Thank You to EVERYBODY who replied. Does any Yank "would know or not" what are Obama policies on 'Free Energy'?

Quote:
3.Until this Truth Embargo is ended there will be no public access to technologies derived from ET vehicles at a time of mounting economic and environmental challenges
That is half of the problem with the world goverment-President of the U.S.A, has not declared enough-not at all about 'Free Energy'. THE OTHER half of the problem IS and has always been that there has not been enough 'backyard inventors' trying to create-edit 'free energy projects'.

Quote:
I like your thinking but that wouldn't be 'free energy'- it would be steam power, as it requires a heat source to produce the steam.
Ohh! That gave *me* a thought. What about trying to capture the (steam-sunlight) right after a when the sun comes out after a rainy day. As the sunlight appears and hits the water-puddle.

Would anybody know or not, if 'free energy' could_be captured from a microwave? those microwave boxes in the kitchen in most homes?

Quote:
My neighbors have a solar powered oven.
Kathleen, I have researched abit into that and isn't those 'solar powered oven' have just what looks like a dish shape around the oven-stove and sunlight gets transferd into heat. I could be wrong, but that is what I have seen.

Quote:
I've got biomass down. I just need a reliable source of energy to keep the air stones going to keep the fish in the aquaponics system alive and the pump going. Solar is verra expensive. Wind is several thousand dollars but is not always reliable. Will get a back-up generator, but what about fuel?
That is sort of a easy answer to solve. If you have a friend or you know about electronics, you could make a homemade mini-waterturbine with enough mini-motors so that it does run properly.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote