View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #12
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!"
Not really. I don't think that has left certain minds and consciousness at all. Just notice that announcement thread. It's called final, it's locked, yet not stickied. To me, that says "go away, and the sooner the better".

If I were you, I'd push to have your thread restored, after any needed editing. That's been done before. In fact I did just such a project here one time. I sorted a big bunch of threads that were in the holding pen, for whether they should just be deleted, or given a new home in an appropriate sub-forum after some editing of nasty comments, and that sort of thing.

So your thread could be restored and anyone still interested in discussion of the topic could do so. It's died down a lot, but there was still some active debate and discernment taking place, which is a good thing.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-07-2010 at 04:01 AM.