View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #47
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Parody "I Don't Even Want To Be Alive Anymore" Rush Limbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Yes, I did and I forgot to put the reason why the edit was done -
I was trying to get people to wake up to what was going on with that piece.

I come back and hour or two later and the whole deal has gone bonkers with people slinging insults at each other. Bill Ryan has given some input the last few weeks, to take this forum to a higher level, and we are going to see what we can roll out in the next few weeks, or who knows how long, it's really tough working with an all volunteer team.

What do you want the community of the future to look like? This thread?
With all due respect, if Bill Ryan wants to take the forum to a higher level, he needs to give an adequate response to the Cliff High issue. There were some very real issues that have been brought up in respect to that that are reverberating around this forum and on the greater internet. I wrote him a very genuine response that I put quite a bit of thought into. I was respectful to him and I raised some important topics. Bill Ryan stopped responding on this forum shortly after I posted.

I realize he is likely very busy, but what I wrote and the comments from others were quite a bit more than fan mail. They deserve an adequate response, if Camelot and Avalon are to be taken seriously.

Quite frankly, this is not an edict that can be given from above. As above, so below.

--sjkted

Last edited by Karen; 01-26-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Add word you to my quoted words
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote