View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #65
Norval
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Well, I see by reading we have had quite the effort by some posters to disrupt the
information flow any way they can. There are a few of us that are aware of the "other
agents" operating in these forums on the net. Yes, there are the information agents, IAC,
getting and controlling information as best they can, now we see the "other agents" at
work too. I have mentioned the bad ET's, the losers of that war out there in our solar
system and beyond. By their attitudes or attributes you will know them.

One key way to recognize them is by their inability to keep their mouths shut when it
comes to a chance to defame, ridicule, malign, discredit, vilify, and degrade the bible and
it's message. Of course they will always try to make the person posting out to be just as
deplorable by deceitfully twisting the posters words around to suit their slanderous
attacks. And, yes, it is all in the bible about their methodologies but more importantly is
why they do it. Their hatred for the bible is next only to their hatred of mankind. Again the
bible is the only book that tells why.

Me? I'll stick with what tells me the truth about what is happening, and why, in our world
today, and in these very forums. Far to many have seen these posters tactics and now are
able to recognize them. Now they can also learn why they are here. Read the bible.

There is no religion in the bible, only what ones want you to think is there.