View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #12
Norval
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Good morning, from the Pacific North West, 6 am here, and it's the Sabbath, the seventh
day of the week. A day of rest. Personally I think we need to talk with the Big Guy about
this 6 day work week. I was just getting used to a 4 day work week when I had my
retirement party at 50 years old. It was at my retirement party I was told that my
retirement was put on hold. Ministers retire at 60, and Priests at 50, according to the
bible, Except for one type of Priest which never retire, can someone tell me what that is?

First, thank you Gale for correcting my mistake of not getting the email in my first post.

Kaedin32x
Yes, those alive after the "storm" will be restored to even better physical condition than
their youth, but will not be immortal. Applied technologies will do that. The "message" still
got through all the attempts at destroying the bibles. Yes, my old shipwright hands get to
hurting at times. Thank you.

333mark333,
The "message" can be discovered and understood with just the "abridged" 66 book
version of the bibles. (KJV)

Wes White Wolf,
Quote:
"Project Avalon under the thread: Bloodline insider in which this person or entity claiming
to have access to secrets we do not stated that religious books from the major
institutionalized religions have only a small core of truth floating in a sea of perversions.
What say you?"
I would say that you have it backwards. The bible is the book of truth floating in a sea of
muddy waters because of all the books "about" it. Which bible? Pick any one you like.
For research we use our computers data base with many bible versions and other ancient
texts.

Hey Gazbom,
By accident? Probably about as "accidental" as a CS crater chain.

Eleni,
Thank you, I / we, do not know everything, but like all, we are learning and sharing.

Bennycog,
There are many online bibles with good search engines, try those.

EpiphaMe
Thank you. Like your signature too.

Omshanti,
Hi again. Yes, after the King has delivered "vengeance" to the enemies, we will then have
peace and good neighbors. Your questions have been a great help, thank you.

Hey Swami,
You and Gazbom keep yer feet dry over there. Thank you.