View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:31 AM   #25
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Hi All,

I remember the very first time years ago, when I first heard this call.
I remember sitting there and getting goosebumps so big and a chill that ran down my spine....all these are signs that my Inner Self or Intution is letting me know that this was 'SOMETHING'

One thing that hasnt been discussed here is THE WORD that Art said before his show went off air - when the satellite was knocked out of orbit.
That word being: DISCHARGE after saying that, Art goes off the air!

Was the word 'discharge' the signal/code to get the station off the air, because of what this guy was saying?

Just before the guy was cut off, I was picking up such a frantic, full of fear, feeling, that in a way, it was a relief that he was cut off. Also you would have to be a great actor to have your voice 'waiver' like that.

Then when Art and his show went off, well I suppose it was like you could say 'icing on the cake'.

IF
this is nothing more than an elaborate joke, then can or has anyone been able to explain how the Satellite got knocked out of position? and why did Art say that one word 'DISCHARGE' ??
Cheers
Opal
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i'm with Opal.. seems genuine to me!

1 Last thing If you guy's didn't notice is that the guy called back the next year to confess ... they must have had 2 counteract all the publicity on the web it got & also the date this was recorded was on Sept 11 .... hmmmm weird coincidence
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote