View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #19
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi Ian welcome.
Life has a way of balancing out challenges.
I spent one Christmas on a an ashram in India, my wife of that time was non to pleased, that is understanable as the kids were 8 &11 at the time. She though I had gone crazy.

Even though we are now seperated we are still friends and guess what-- she now follows that guru.

I dont follow any one but find the teachings of Eckhart Tolle and David Hawkins very helpful and uplifting. On this forum Michael St Clare and Henry are the ones that I listen too. They have a balanced point of view. There is a lot of suspect info flying about here on other threds. I find it best to stick to the main purpose as I see it ie setting up Radient Zones.

I have one son at Dundee Uni and another at Aberdeen. The youngest has had spiritual insight as far back as I can remember, I havent had to "teach" him anything he just knows.
The older is spiritual in his actions ie caring and kind but is not interested in the detail stuff. Says he is too young to get into that.

I found it best not to tell people the "scary stuff" but most can see the $ and £ in big trouble so from there its easy to talk about self supporting villages, people can see that makes sense.

Also I used to blieve in the written word, if it was written down it had to be true. There is a lot of stuff here that is interesting exciting scary but not necessarily true.

Hope this helps .

Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 09-19-2008 at 10:01 AM.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote