Originally Posted by gita View Post
James, what exactly is the Seagate?
Project Seagate

`I sent a message to the fish:
I told them "This is what I wish."
The little fishes of the sea,
They sent an answer back to me'
--------------------------------------------

Okay, lets look at the facts closest to home. A major underwater base exists off the coast Cornwall, connected to RAF Portreath and other places.

RAF Portreath

[/URL][/IMG]

New work is being carried out on this undersea base under the cover of a 'free energy wave hub'. With underground digging on the Hayle beach near St Ives, which connects to the seabease. See data and diagrams below
----------------------------------------------------------
As a result, the location of the Wave Hub deployment area was proposed approximately 10nm off St Ives Head (12nm off Hayle), on the north coast of Cornwall, ...
http://www.southwestrda.org.uk/...fo...idoc.ashx?...1
[PDF] Wave Hub application letter
----------------------------------------------------------

[IMG][/IMG]

"St Ives Bay has some beautiful waves and putting wave machines there is ... of scope for the Wave Hub people to site wave-generating machines alongside ...
www.marinet.org.uk/refts/wavehubcornwall.html
---------------------------------------------------

[IMG][/IMG]

This data is partly true as free energy is involved. Tesla free energy type technology is being used at this RAF Portreath base and the undersea facility. A seagate/stargate connects from the coast of Cornwall and comes out the other side in the ocean of Peru, South America. This is being used by various human military and extra-terrestrial for a massive human cloning and breeding program in the UK and USA.
Each military base in the area such as RAF Portreath ( probably the closest military base to St Ives ) has a underground radar, tesla pulse weapon. This appears above ground when certain ET and AI ships are in the area and many of these ships have been getting shot into the sea recently.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-10-2010 at 07:35 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote