View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Our first close contact!

What you saw was a controlled weather balloon they are all kinds of different colors like silver orangish some have a coper like shell to give off the glowish shine effect, there are sooo many kinds that look like boxes or UFOs and move very fast, and if there is a combination with the wind it will move all over the place. But i'm not trying to be mean or sound rude but I think you should see someone about your voices if you think someone is talking to you about "not being ready" or whatever they say, or anyone at all other than a human for that purpose. By this story and a lot of your other posts it looks like you're looking to hard for something that isn't there at times, therefor making yourself believe it is there by thinking the weather balloon was a UFO. The voices and such were an excuse to yourself for hoping it would come down and wondering why it didn't mixed with hoping and thinking a little to hard. If your kids are young I hope you're not filling there head with stuff like this, thinking mom is hearing people talk in her head isn't understandable at that age..or thinking there is UFO's in the sky and when they go to bed at night thinking they will attack them so they get all scared. We don't need to let them know about ET and UFOs at a young age, they don't understand the history and will just freak and get damaged. Again not trying to bash you but psychically channeling is first of all not done that fast or by asking, and 2nd there are only a select few in the WORLD that have REAL abilities, Blossom Goodchild sure isn't one of them.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote