Thread: Timeline Wafare
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #16
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timeline Wafare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamT View Post
I was hoping to have a little cabin at MT Shasta someday, to kick back, watch the UFOs and meet all of the neat people that go up there....but if there is black ops there, with a underground base...not sure if thats a good idea or not. I am not to worried about psychic warfare, just being aware of your own abilities and potential and spirituality pretty much makes you immune.

So, is the MT Shasta area really that bad?

On topic, I am sure that the government has such supercomputers, but do they have the AI to run them?
yeah...i would also like a place up in Mt.Shasta too but things are still too hot for me. i will go back to visit but not to live one day.

I feel your guides will let you know if any area is thee area for you to invest your time and energy and more importantly your spiritual evolution.

i met so many great people up there. its not all infested but roaches naturally find ways to embed themselves and grow in numbers without being seen.

"So, is the MT Shasta area really that bad?"

it all depends where you are on your spiritual progress. many people that work for the good side live up there but they keep to themselves or find each other.

Mt.Shasta's slogan is "where heaven and earth meet". thats true its one of thee most beautiful places i have ever been to. its not about site and sounds like city places. its about the natural environment and the spiritual energy that you can feel every second of the day especially if you go to Panther Meadow, or anyplace above 4500ft. the energy really picks up.

The explanation of these pics are located in my photo album.

Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-19-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote