View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #60
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond View Post
Hello,

this is my first ever post on this website, or any other forum! I've been searching all over to find somewhere that seems to have something similar to what I've been experiencing.

So.. just wanted to say.. I'm very pleased to read your post, and genuinely intrigued. From what you've said so far, I think I have definitely been experiencing something similar (but not the scary 'men in black' type element) in past 3 years... but not having seen your video, cannot be sure... but am SO, SO hoping you will get your video on here soon!

I've never been part of this kind of forum before. 3 years ago, I was a 'career woman', busy life, all the usual.. blah blah... then I became very ill, suddenly and out of the blue.. and eventually was forced to stop work. My life was just suddenly turned upside-down, financially, physically, emotionally.

At the exact same time that I became ill, I started to have some weird and wonderful 'happenings'... including what I can only describe as Medium-like experiences, journeys 'somewhere else', visitations from another realm, powerful messages, and also some very strange (mostly elating but also sometimes worrying) premonition type 'day dreams'. I was also shown things, very clearly and repeatedly, that I can only describe as 'out of this world'.

When it first started I was really scared.. and began thinking I was cracking up. I tried to talk to a few close friends .. to no avail, they thought I'd lost the plot (I have lost a few friends since this started happening!).

I spent so long trying to find someone who could help me understand what was going on.

It took me a long while to find (through someone else) a safe person to talk to ... and they helped me understand a lot... but I still have SO many questions.

Anyway.. I shall stop there, this is your post (sorry) and I look forward to seeing your video!

love & light

Hi Worlds Beyond, welcome to this great home of ours ''Project Avalon'' I truly believe you will find comfort here and make friends with ''like minds'' so that you may share what has crossed your path. My heart goes out to you and I'm looking forward to hearing what you have experienced.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose