View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #7
pandora
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hello pandora ... welcome to avalon ... nice avatar name ... i like it ...

your story ... i am glad you wrote it ... as i read your words and followed along ... i recalled many times of my own similar experiences ... with the three ... all tall ones ...
very kind ... very gentle ...
yet they had not physically touched me ... i felt it was their protocol not to ... universal law ... they were/are ... always very mindful ... in my experiences of them anyway ... wherever we meet ...

i was at an intersection in my life ... of making some significant changes ... a painful and raw experience for me ... found myself in much darkness ... my spirit was dwindling rapidly ...
they would come to my room on those nights ... every night without fail ... the three of them ...
i knew one to be a female for certain ... she would always stand close to my left shoulder ... the other two at the bottom of my bed ... one i knew was male but i never could pull what the third was ... wasn't significant anyway ...

i remember feeling such pain within my heart of what was unfolding in my life ... had little to no energy ... i would go to bed and just lay there ... absolutely knowing of their presence ... trusting it ...
i knew they were there to support me ... and yet ... every night i felt they really didn't know how to help ... i know they allowed me new energy because i could feel it flow through my physical self ...
yet the pain within my heart ... saddened them ... my sadness they could feel ... their sadness ... i could ...

i recall the female beside me ... she would lift her long thin arms and hands ... above me ... but not know what to do ... and she'd look to the other two ... and i could feel even more sadness and dismay from them ...
i knew they wanted to assist ... to pull me through that experience ... for some reason it was their desire to do so ...

for me ... their presence ... the caring and compassionate beings that they were ...
for them to just BE there with me ... knowing my well being mattered to someone ... no matter what dimension they were from ...
that alone ... assisted me to move forward ...
just knowing ... we are different in appearance ... but oh so similar in many other ways ...

always the three of them ... always i felt comfortable with their presence in my room ... there was no doubting their intention ... the conveyance always the same ...
they were there to help ... as they could ...
and they had ...

moving forward ... after i healed from that experience ... they no longer visited my room ... not in appearance ... but within heart ... i knew they were always there ... for quite some time thereafter ...

moving forward from that ... i began meeting and interacting with them within my travels ... and yes ... at night ...
the most glorious interaction ... was being invited to their symphony of love ... where i was with hundreds of them whom attended ...
a night to remember ... always ...

and so pandora ... i understand ... this is not the topic to be bringing up with most people at coffee ... i did that once ... ooops ... never had coffee with them again ...

i've come to an intersection whereby i pretty much speak ... or write ... my truth ... that is ... if others in my life are interested ...
if my truth does not resonate with them ... all is well ... my truth may not be theirs ... and theirs ... not mine ...

but i experience what i do ... and i am humbled and feel oh so blessed that i do ...

i have personally not known et's that team up with one another ... not yet anyway ... it has been one type or another ... or another ... but not teamwork ...
but what i say recently ... never say never ...

life and our experiences continue to BEcome increasingly interesting ...
and we ... continue to BE ...

thank you for sharing pandora ... it isn't always effortless to write of such experiences ... even on here ...
but looky you ...

namaste ...

Thx for you persprctive on this.. I have read a couple of accounts now where people have seemimgly been visited by three similar figures. There do seem to be many variations of similar encounters. I relate to your feeling at that time.. i was also very sad due to circumstances in my life.. As far as the metal is concerned though i don't know that i have anything other than my fillings in my body.. everything else rings true though.. thx for your help..

Last edited by pandora; 02-24-2010 at 10:53 AM.
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote