View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #23
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Hi again,
I´m living in Scandinavia so I am online when most of you are not. I´ll try to catch up with my backlog now!
Mirasoul; OK, I will work with your problem and we will see what can be done. As you say, the test you are into right now in your life is yours to learn from. But that does not rule out assistance from others. We are all here together, right? We are supposed to help each other’s, helping is also a way of learning.
GaiaLove; it´s kind of funny that you say “put them on ice”. I have a feeling that they ARE in such a situation! They are stuck somehow. I don’t know, frozen in time perhaps. Strange. Perhaps I learn more next week when I help my client again.
Viking; thanks for the info!
Lightblue; I am not really sure myself. The energy takes different forms. Its colors are icy-blue mixed with silver-white. A very dear friend, who is an excellent psychic, said that the energy is from my future and that eventually I will integrate the energy into myself. Right now it is external and appears in spirit when needed. It´s not like a “guide , it does not give advice and such. It´s strong, faithful and very supportive in my work.
Jacody; I appreciate your support. Dynamics around these Nordics have changed since I started this thread. The interest and support by people on this forum really makes a difference for my client and his problem.
Wood; you are becoming aware of yourself and your true nature. I feel those faces where expressions of energies that where “parts of you”. We are SO complicated, science in the time we live in know little about this. Your intuition is you best tool. If you carry on your work you might find other things to. You are a strong person, regardless of what you might think of yourself, or what others might think. You did the right thing expelling those energies. Carry on this way with yourself. You should know that there is not an absolute clear limit where “you” end and “the outside” starts. Actually, we are kind of “scattered” - especially in the first stages of spiritual development. We all have a core, it is eternal and indestructible. The rest constantly changes. I guess that was the intention of Creator.
Humble Janitor – hmm, indeed pressure there is. Is this in 3 D? Feels like that.
Pandora – I feel physical things. What enters my mind immediately is (not sure about English terms here) heavy metal poisoning. Fillings in teeth? What kind of water do you drink? Do you have metals inside your body somehow? Pain in ligaments close to skeleton. Crying feeling in respiratory parts. Have doctors done all tests on you? All this goes back to energy and feelings, of course. But you need medical help with physical illnesses. You need both medical help and spiritual help.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote