View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default How do I handle negative Nordics?

Hi everyone,
I give people practical help with healing and separation from dark energies. In this work I have over the years encountered (mostly in spirit, seldom in 3 D) lots of different beings. Dark beings are usually vague, sketchy representations of dark energies. Ugly and monstrous, but rather easy to drive away or dissolve.

Recently, when helping a very spiritual person who has done a lot of work raising public awareness in spiritual matters, I encountered beings I never have met before. I feel they where Nordics. There were also some Greys around, I am not sure if they were physically in the same place but they were in the same event, so to speak. I have in spirit felt Greys before, in my experience they are some kind of servants or subordinates that like to "stare", but are not so difficult to repel with determination and free will.

There were several Nordics. One of them was focusing on me, the others I could not get a good focus on. I felt this Nordics energy was of domination, control and a very uncomfortable feeling of despise, as if I was of no value to him. I focused back, but this Nordic was strong, very forceful. I am connected to an external energy that helps me when needed. I thank that energy for intervening on my side, because I was in real trouble with this Nordic.

I would really like to help my client, therefore I must engage these Nordics again. Anyone have experiences to share?
Please feel free to comment!
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote