View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #8
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1995 bieng visitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnoise View Post
thankyou for sharing this experience, its amazingly similar to an encounter i had about 5 years ago. I was awakened in the early hours by something pulling at my duvet. I woke & looked up to see a tall being standing beside my bed very similar to your description. Unlike you though i felt absolutely terrified the whole time & was quite literally paralyzed (i did not see any blue beam at any time). I tried to scream for what seemed like about a minute but no sound would come out. This being just stood there, until i finally got a scream out & as far as i can remeber, it then simply vanished. Now i think that this is abit strange in itself because i have no memory of it telling me anything or carrying out any kind of experimentation on me. Maybe it did & then wiped my memory i don't know, & maybe i am better off not remembering. Surely if some being from another world came to visit me, it wouldnt just wake me up & then vanish about 2 minutes later without doing something significant, unless it was just "the seing it" that was all that was required. Subsequently i spent a couple of years denying to myself it ever happened until i really awakened about 3 years ago when i got into the whole ufo/alien/2012/camelot scene bigtime. I still can picture the incident as clearly as the moment it happened, & i worry almost nightly about a return visit. Hopefully now that i am alot more clued in, i will handle it alot better if it does. I wonder how many other poeple have these kind of experinces & like me stay quiet about them. Wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of help group for people like us where we could all meet & talk about our experinces & get help from "experts in this field" & from just sharing with others & knowing you haven't got a few slices missing from your loaf lol.
thx for the reply,just wondered ,had you ever seen a ufo craft before this
happened? close enough to know for sure that it was one, or any thing else you think could have been connected?.its possible you were paralysed before you woke up maybe,although i was hit by a light bright blue beam from
what appeared to be the palm of its hand or maybe wrist,i didnt try to move
before the beam hit and i am just summising the beam paralysed me.
unless the beam has another purpose? i wonder if you were supposed to wake up or if it was unforseen on its part, same goes with my experience,
im not sure if i was supposed to wake up or if it was unforeseen,
the manner in which i awoke was unusual, from a very deep sleep to almost instantaniously awakening,we dont need no experts who write books to capitalise on this phenomenom, i would much rather converse with people who have had real experiences,more likely to find answers/reasons from genuine people. we can have a group here, kind of a self help group
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote