View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #25
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Description of the Annunaki

The info I just shared was told to me by elderly Africans, and some translated text. I also find it interesting but remain skeptic about all info presented to me without immediate logical physical proof.

Below is something I took from another thread on another website. There’s a lot of information out there stating the same thing…a good google search should bring you upon some of this stuff. I hesitate to show or discuss much of it for various reasons, just wanted to give another perspective to the mysterious specie.

THE ELOHEEMS ANUNNAQIS

Among The Anunnaqi THE ANUNNAQI ELOHEEM are those beings who were sent down to the Planet Qi (Earth), known to you as angels. The word Anunnaqi means "those who ANU sent from heaven to Earth." They are called NETERU, meaning "guardians" by the Egyptians. The Anunnaqi Eloheem are the "mighty ones." In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) the "mighty ones" are referred to as Jabbariyns. In Aramic (Hebrew) the "mighty ones" are referred to as Gibboreem.The very elite among the Anunnaqi are called the DINNEER, or the DINGIR, meaning "the righteous, or divine ones of the rocket ship," or ILU, meaning "the lofty ones" in Akkadian.The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet—Rizq, of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn meaning "on high," which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays from the three suns UTU, APSU, and SHAMASH.

THE ANUNNAQI

They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (Kingu or Shesqi), and Lahmu (Mars). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used Lahmu (Mars) to assemble crafts to launch. The Anunnaqi arrived on the planet Qi by way of passenger crafts called shams. Their planet-sized ship Nibiru, which means "planet which crosses the skies, or planet of the crossing" travels at 1,008,600,272 feet per second, the speed of light. Nibiru is about 2½ to 3 times the size of the planet Earth. Nibiru has a crystal dome giving it the ability to break down light, it has solar panels that are the size of pin's heads or less than that and can generate millions and millions of watts of energy. Nibiru was set up for holographic inter dimensional transport and manned over 144,000 crew members headed by 24 elite beings called YAHWEHANS, 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable. Nibiru is also called Merkabah meaning "the movable throne. These extra-terra-astral (extraterrestrial) are aboard the mother ship Nibiru.
The Anunnaqi's descriptions are dark-greenish brown skinned olive toned beings, with supreme 9 ether hair texture or what you'd call "kinky" or "kingly" hair. They look like humans with a few exceptions, such as their eyes. Some of the Anunnaqi's eyes are exceptionally larger than that of humans. They are of such and advanced state that if you confronted one of them with a weapon, they would let you shoot them rather than hurt you.

--

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote