View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #42
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Never heard of Porfiria. Don't have that. I just have too much Iron in the blood.

Also, for many of the suggestions people give me (as well intentioned as they are), toward "protecting myself" from interference -- I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Believe me, for the things I have experienced:

- Focusing on silence
- Telling entities I am sovereign and to go away
- Visualizing white light
- Etc..

..they will not do a LICK of good, and I can tell that whoever makes such suggestions has absolutely NO idea (not even an inkling) of what I have truly faced. In 33 years, there is only ONE thing that causes these entities to leave me be -- and that is the name Jesus. I can't be more emphatic about that.
Hi M1*, to the forum.
Great thread

The above, I had read that someplace before - there is a thread here all about it. It always stuck in my mind.

Now I have never been abducted. Seen a few strange craft in the skies, thats it.

But Fri night, (Fri just past) I was asleep and dreamt that I was out in the street outside my house sitting on the pavement with my partner and a friend. It was dark so I dont know why we were sitting out .

I got a REALLY weird feeling, like I knew sometjing was coming, then all around the street went kinda misty, but with bright bright white light in both directions. We all panicked and ran towards the house. My partner and myself got in but my friend wasnt there so I ran to the front door and out and looked along the street to see dozens of what can only be described as those little grey things scurrying along towards my house. I slammed the door.

I looked through the spy hole and my friend was outside, but when I opened the door he looked glazed and said, they arent here for him or my partner. (This obviously left myself!) At which point I SHOUTED at the top of my voice ... GOD. I woke up at that very instant.
I dont think I've ever felt that kind of fear before at the point I shouted.

Anyway, good to know for future

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-26-2009 at 04:59 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote