View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #31
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New HalfPastHuman report

Here is some of the positive solutions to the negative stuff.

There were some assistance from Russia, China to put pressure on the US not to intervene with the Iran/Israel situatiion mainly because the U.S. citizens are being sound bited to what the agenda is by the Powers That Be, there was also mentioning of average citizens throwing the bankers out of their own homes on the streets who caused all of this, another was the flat out disappearance of the bodyguards of the illuminati who bascially realized the dark side they were serving leaving their little henchmen to fend for themselfs. And in 2013 a re-alliance with russia, brazil and canada for the better with alternative energy.

I am one proud american , not of our elected leaders but of the people of this country, but if I was sitting in another country looking from the outside in at the leadership here and the hypocricy of the words and intentions coming out of the mouths of career people have never held a private job in their life, I would say my ratings of these individuals is very low.

We are going to have many situations, earthquakes, volcanoes, food shortages ect. but in a few years things will emerge for the better, we just have to pull together as a team , the good people of the earth and smash thru the doors of the fake wall that was built around us. As someone who just got elected said "YES WE CAN ". and I'll add to that "AND WE WILL".
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote