Thread: Texas
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #86
KaoSyN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas

Greetings all, this is my first post on the forum, but I am no stranger to Camelot and its subject matter Ive just been going deeper into the rabbit hole as of the last year or so. Ive always had an interest in UFOs and the paranormal. My breakthrough moments would have to have been after reading Randolph Winters' book The Pleiadian Mission which is based off the work on Billy Meiers which changed my outlook on spirituality. Then after watching films like Zeitgiest, Loose Change, and Endgame I started becoming more aware of what was really going on behind the scenes and all the dots are starting to connect.

Now back to the point, Im in South Austin, and would love to meet other people with similar mindsets or just an open mind. Im not sure how much I can offer to a ground crew other than basic computer/mechanical knowledge, a helping hand, and positive vibes. I believe this is a great cause we are trying to accomplish and wish to help in any way possible! I see a yahoo group has been made which I will join soon, but has anybody thought of possibly creating myspace or facebook groups as another way to network. If enough people are on those mediums Id be willing to help start it up myself.

On a other note: Mr Chris Parson, I see you said you make computer music? If so maybe we should collaborate, Ive been into making mainly electronic music on the computer for a while now. One of my biggest goals is to help plant the seeds of awakening through the messages within the music.

Stay focused all!
KaoSyN is offline   Reply With Quote