View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #202
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
A simple misunderstanding ? Says who ?

I have a copy of the full blog which I copied yesterday before it was conviently erased. Why was it erased ?

The blog was not part of an interview, you are wrong......So read the words before you insinuate anything. So he didnt get this information by asking the right question.

I myself, pride myself with telling the truth and seeking the truth.

I'm sorry that this came out, I admired Mel for the work he does.

I seen another side of him when he came down and let his temper fly all over a member here that simply asked a question. That particular member is one that Bill knows quite well and I would hope that Bill realizes who is friends are and understand that his friend was actually shaking pretty bad over what happened and shaking for quite a long time Would be nice for Bill to contact that person and see for himself

So by saying we need to use our own intuition before judging someone.................goes both ways.

I do not follow a trend of people that is going ot just agree to agree . I will only agree if its the right thing to do.
mntruthseeker,

Kerry and Bill have already corresponded with me. The reason that the thread was locked and some of the posts removed was to avoid further misunderstanding and commotion. We are supposed to stand behind Kerry and Bill during these difficult times. Project Camelot is their child. Stop wasting your time by focusing on me.

I'm glad to continue communicating with Kerry and Bill and will do whatever I can to assist in any way possible. Time to move on mntruthseeker. There are more important issues to be reconciled at this time.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote