View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fallen Angels & Light Beings 02-23-2010 on Coast to Coast AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
*Whoa*

Lots of info. I do believe that some of it is right, mostly in part that we have to be really careful with who we are communicating with as we begin to re-awaken spiritually.

I don't think i fully realized until now how difficult this can be for us. A lot of people are going to fall, its truly saddening.

Next time you folks see a "light being" or "angel" (i have only once), i advise that you BE WARE.

A Quote that i cannot rid my mind of (heard it a few years ago and it repeats in my mind for some reason): "Learn to control your mind, or else someOne will do it for you."

We are all angels and archangels ourselves and in this times of trouble we have to be cautious about all our interdimenssional comunications

The simples key is to ask oneself whether the entity trying to communicate with us wants us to give our power away and workship something or is giving us information that will help us empower ourselves

Those that are really evolved do not need workshipping and will let us find our own answers

Question it all and is the key and it is scary but at the end it leads to the truth that is inside us beyond this time matrix

Love
PS There are some links in my page to some techniques that are useful but it may not be for everyone
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote