View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #116
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Example of notice of understanding (Literally, legal immunity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Right, precious metals currency. However, another approach I have seen and approve of is small towns and villages printing their own currency and for the most part trading among themselves. If farmers and manufacturers can be assured that the bills they were just given can be used to purchase in the store then everyone wins. It is a step of convenience above the barter system. People in small communities would have to clearly join ranks more so than in the past.

I somewhat disagree, I understand to trade locally and use resources wisely; but when disaster happens the most liquid of assets will be needed to get outside help. Gold, silver, copper, and other common periodic elements will and can be come the best tradig commodity (copper because of its uses in cooking and other important trades.) The second thing is, that acedemically, we the people need to figure out a way to obsolete currency; and I technically mean to obsolete it, make currency, wehther commodity or fiat, to become a barberic thing to use for trading. Even better yet, make tradeing a thing of despriate need. (Hint: one can use biology and economics togeter to expalin why the current theories being used by accedima is not helpful to the proper evolution of the human species to survive on a crowed planet such as this one.)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote