View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 AM   #18
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
No fears...energy is just energy, and it is only molecules moving. You can protect yourself...It sounds as if this thing is cyclical, so we can shield in advance, maybe daily? Know that it is artificial and that you can pull out of the place, emotionally, it tries to put you in. Recognize, regard, release. It's no fun, so thanks for letting us know some details. Brave of you. Linda

Thank you, Linda,

OK, here's what we did: Once the girl was panicing, the ambulance driver, the policeman and I joined hands. I asked "Do we have trust here? Do you have a higher calling?" I looked down and saw that my left hand was palm up while the officer's right hand was palm down in mind. My right hand being palm down with the driver's left hand being palm down. This creates a recieve/groung - recieve/ground - recieve/gound sacred triad power battery!
The AI is attracted to it, but it tossed away as it apparently can' slpit in three (or more) equal parts at the same time.

Instantly all went pitch black and I saw the entities doing the same and a silver ball exiting.

I'm sure there other other methods that could work, but left hand up and the right and down (or to direct engery, hold a pen or a sword) is a time-tested Light Warrior posture.

Thanks for your interset in this matter,

Love with no strings (only on guitars)

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote