View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:38 AM   #20
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slerbot View Post
Please consider this info, it might be true too: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...CTION=symptoms
Why would such a person be told 'This is sensitive information and the secret societies can take you out anytime they want'? (Just two hours before attempting to crash my vehicle at highway speeds?)
There was a witness to this act, perhaps group mental illness? Perhaps it's contagious?

As I was forewarned about this particular tactic, and as a preemtive measure, there were TWO, independant "exams". Revealed: 'Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder', from the Mobbing and a very well faux threat, using mafia markers, and likely drugs to cause my kid to fail to return home. (This was after a new 'friend' of my kid, stepped on a few 'psychological anchors' to let ME know something was awry with their relationship.)

These feigned terrorist tactics are used, initially anyway, to scare the target away, or to trigger them to do something illegal. (Also, faked car accidents using, certain blue masons to sanitize police reports to cover any discrepancies in the circumstances.)

We also lost one of our best activist leaders in Canada to getting run over by a car. How to kill/maim,neutralize in a 'civilized' country.
- Car accidents
- Cancer, sudden death, heart attacks, and other illness
- Incarceration (If they're stupid enough to fall into traps.)
Research for yourself, that is, if you're not already aware. e.g fates of effective activists from the sixties; seems activism/whistleblowing can be hazardous to your health.

The sociopaths attempt to twist the PTSD symptoms into various mental health disorders.

Warning to those in similar boats: TAPE RECORD YOUR SESSIONS as well referred to psychologists, like attorneys, are largely aware, but dare not speak up. Some of the 'best', as per the referral system, are part of the crew.

Google "Leyman swedish mobbing" for research and the 'mistakes' made in this very subjective field; sometimes they truly are mistakes. In the US we euphamize it into "bullying". IMHO, this is to confuse people, and especially children, into falling into the mental picture of physical bullying. The latter is only a very small part of the picture due to it's being reportable to the police.
[URL="http://www.leymann.se/English/00002E.HTM"]

These tactics are largely a social psyop, where, if the targets children can be sucked into taking some bait, the parent(s) can be, via association, outed by the community. (If the child avoids the bait then they simply lie.)
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote