View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 AM   #54
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbe View Post
Thanks Nyssa for the info. Has Ramtha indicated when this might possiblely happen? I have read much about Ramtha, how have you found her teachings and have you completed her course? Its all sounds like doom and gloom, I suppose its always a matter of perspective.
Yeah, there's different dates for different events. He says there will be a world wide wake-up call spring this year 2008 that will effect coast lines around the world. It will get progressively more intense through 2009/11 like sunspots/solar winds and melting ice caps all resulting in a 3 degree shift which is when it will be wise to be underground. The earth has to turn over to heal herself, it's more about cleansing than anything else.

Love Ramtha and his teaching, I've found it the single most transforming teaching of my life. He makes so much sense where everyone else seems to draw blanks. You learn that everyone is God and that your thoughts create reality, that your whole purpose is to make known the unknown. It's all about realising potentials, and as you do, you become more and more aware of your Godhood.

I've been to events last year twice, and once this year so far. It's a school, so you go regularly. I wasn't aware of any immediate earth changes until i went to school (to learn about mastering my self and my reality) and that's when I heard it, July last year. It's not doom and gloom, it's self preservation.

We keep dying and reincarnating, not learning anything, Ramtha wants us to live long enough to integrate his teaching so it becomes our own personal truth/wisdom and not just a philosophy (the only way for it to survive the death/rebirth cycle) so that we actually move on to greater adventures beyond our current emotional addictions.

In the light of all that, it seems wise to be prepared and survive what's to come, which as far as he's concerned, is now a part of all future time-lines. That doesn't mean it's dire, it's just something to be ready for.

If you can't stand in front of a wave and stop it with your positive thoughts, then don't you think it would be wise to prepare?

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote