View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
...Furthermore, we let people share in the valuable information that is transmitted to us from highly-developed human beings from other worlds (extraterrestrials) via their Swiss intermediary “Billy” Eduard A. Meier...

...At the beginning of the nineties of the 20th century, in booklet Nr. 1 on the subject of overpopulation, Billy Meier proposed radical, but nevertheless humane measures to get the raging overpopulation and its resulting effects under control as fast as possible...

...These measures, the application of which successfully and definitively solved the problems of overpopulation on other worlds tens of thousands of years ago, lead back to the old prophets Nokodemion and Henok. Billy Meier’s radical and concrete proposals may offend many people and in many people may provoke a “thinking system breakdown”, including an “inner outcry”...
Alright, now I know from where you caught these ideas. Billy Meier... Well, how can I put it?

First of, you have not answer my question. What is the number of humans Earth may sustain? I will help you with this. There is no answers... It all depends on how we use our resources and behave all together...

We live like natives, Earth may sustain 100 billion people without even a scratch. We live like northern societies and you need 10 planets Earth to sustain 7 billion people.

I already told you from where this consumption system was conceived and for what goal...

Now, I have read all the post you just made and the author does a very huge mistake. He (I'm sure it is a male) confuses global problems all together. Squeezing them all into one big source, overpopulation.

Global problems as well as personal problems are all taking their source into CONSCIOUSNESS. Bringing birth control will not resolve any of these problems, I certainly think it will drastically worsen them.

Let me picture you this. You have your birth control. You got a number. 1 billion people on Earth. You haven't touched anything else. Now, the natural flow of evolution of any intelligent species is to thrives. So, in order to maintain this number, you will have to apply birth control artificially forever on Earth. Two kids, to replace two parents. Balancing male and female birth. Adjusting the life expectancies. And probably having to tweak human DNA for this to all work out. It begins to look like a farm regulated by all mighty beings. Man, I do not like this perspective.

Nature does just the same, but without birth control. At a giving number, if we keep consuming like this, you will not have to bring about your birth control to humanity. It will be done by Earth itself, and not necessarily by violent means, but rather like it already does in nature. Just observe...

Make some research about Billy Meir, please...

I have another question. Does this group "the circle of humanity" ask for money from its members and if yes, what is the average amount members are giving?

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-28-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote