View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are the Star Children and Adults??

Hi Purpledove

Thanks for this post, so much of it is just far too synchronistic for me to ignore it.

Your name , Purpledove, the video you posted all titles in purple, the childs eyes....purple. A lot of what has been said in responses here about the dreams not being dreams and more besides. All of this tells me that no, I'm not a nut case as I might otherwise have presumed!

The colour purple. Please note, the following was not a dream, I was in meditative trance when this happened.
I found myself in a place which defies description. It was a "ship" but it was not. This vessel was a living entity, it was not cold steel. The interior was dark to my eyes but effused a purple light. The people that were with me were family, in every sense of the word, they were so close to me and the love that was emanating from them was palpable. I knew I had been with these people for millenia and that they were whom I belonged with. They were tall beings and the "room" we were in pulsed violet (purple) as if it were a living thing and not just a colour. As I say I just have no way of describing this experience but it is still with me and I still feel the presence of the "family" I met there.
Their clothing. This was something I had never imagined could be real and yet as a youngster I always wondered why we couldn't have clothes that were a living thing and that were a part of us. That is what their clothes were, they shimmered with life, a metallic silvery substance. They were cloak like and appeared to vibrate with some resonance forming an energy field around the wearer.
I was suddenly in a place that was so alien to me as a human and yet I knew this place to be home. It would appear that the "ship" was a portal to this place. Once again, the colour purple (violet, mauve) was predominant and once again it was more of an energy than merely a colour. Where I stood offered a vista of a landscape so incredible I do it an injustice to try to describe it. Let me put it this way, take the Rockies, change the colours and replace the trees with crystalline growth, all effusing this same purple. I think 2 suns, and a peace and tranquility that was so vast as to make you ache. I really did not want to come back here and on a daily basis wish I was back with these people.

Now, I have no idea who they are, where this place is, what they are or anything like that. All I know is that this was a very very real experience and this is where I will be returning when I am done here and you bet I am looking forward to returning "home".

LL&P

Zed
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote