View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 04:31 AM   #13
Knowwheretorun
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

Hi all, Im glad to be here, I was exited to see my approval notification the other day, Im sorry that this comes off as negative, I assure you its done out of love. I really really used to believe Braden's general line myself a few years ago, I also used to think it was because it was scientifically stable.

The reason I hope that some of you watch the presentation is two fold, the first being that you will see that there is no ambiguity in regard to the wrongness of Braden here, its plainly evident, and as I state right at the outset, this is no mere nitpicking, the fundamental points of Braden's main points are unquestionably wrong (see for yourself). I chose to use him as an example because he holds many of the views I used to hold simultaneously, and therefore is a good medium in which to show the problems with many of the ideas at the same time, while also demonstrating why they are so easily believed by us. Its also set up in a way that each part is self contained, so if you see the heading of a particular part that your interested in, say for instance The Schumann Resonances, you can watch just that clip.

The second reason that I think this is important and should be attempted by you to view it as an act of genuine concern by me is because after looking over the root, or first causes of much of these specific ideas I think I stumbled over something that would (if I am right) mean that the NWO or whatever you want to call them, are actively involved in promoting the ideas for a very specific reason, please understand that this does not mean that the people themselves are "agents"..... try to think of it like a professor of economics at a state university, They are usually true believers in the model of economics they are teaching, they have been taught what to think in such a way that makes them think that it was their idea in the first place, so they are not agents per se, but they are basically performing the same function as one, this after considering the ultimate objective, which I would submit may be very different that most of us anticipate.

I try to explain this idea in a few different videos including
How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide (1 of 3)

Also in the latter part of this one I state the case much more clearly:
The 2012 Deception Presentation- (1 of 6)

Also to a lesser degree here:
My rant to the truth movement (1 of 3)

Last edited by Knowwheretorun; 03-10-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Knowwheretorun is offline   Reply With Quote