View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
motrock
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Underwater City found in Caribbean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
IMHO, Atlantis is not a specific place or any one piece of terrain...

its just a reference to an era, a time eons ago, when humans were far more advanced than now, and the numerous civilizations who thrived back then..

But of course ultimately that epoch was brought to end the same way this era/cycle will probably come to end. We either will obliterate each other like many previous cycles (nuke trails - Ancient India), or a natural/cosmic cataclysm.

I think this story (despite my skepticism) is legit. I haven't really taken the time to look into it, but at first glance everything seems genuine.

However some high resolution infrared imagery might go a long way to put rest on any lingering doubt.

Peace
Well I do agree to a certain extent. Atlantis was more then one landmass located from the Bahamas to the coast of Spain. And this also includes the West Indies and Cuba. Even parts of South America were parts of Atlantis. There is a really good book that goes in to great detail. Its called Edgar Cayces Atlantis. They go over Plato and Edgar Cayce thoughly in that book. They even have a lot of other ancient texts, which cover the India Vedas. This new finding further adds to the proof of Edgar Cayce and Plato.

Anyway, all of the indigenous cultures talk about Atlantis. They also talk about Mu/Lemuria. As all of these cultures; spread around the world, talk about... Atlantis and Lemuria got in to a huge war about 26,000 years ago. Atlantis destroyed Lemuria. Somewhere around 10,000 years ago whatever was left of Atlantis from the great war, caused its own destruction due to missuse of there own technology. The remainder of the Atlanteans became the Mayan, Egyptian, and Sumerian cultures.
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote