View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is there natural cure for seizure? TBI (traumatic brain injury)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom dove View Post
Hello NKA,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I thought I would mention it anyways.

A few years ago I started having episodes that resembled seizures, but that's not really what it was. One doc said it was, and another said I was fainting, but I came to find out on my own that I was having strokes of some sort. Not the normal kind caused by blood clots, but rather they came about because I had a couple IPL treatments done for hair removal. Really stupid idea...

In essence, this therapy totally shocked my body and upset my electrical balance. It caused me to have these strange episodes where I would black out (similar to fainting) but when I would come to, I couldn't move or speak for several minutes afterward. It was certainly not simply fainting spells, but it wasn't seizures either. {I had many many other neurological problems as well, like pressure in my spinal fluid, intense headaches and dizziness, among other things.} I came to find out thru muscle testing and also a diagnosis on a QXCI biofeedback machine that I was having strokes. They got so bad that by June of this year I was having about 2 a week and they were lasting longer each time. I thought I was going to die at any time. In desperation, I begged for an answer.

Finally, I came across a website that does work with your DNA. The founder, Sol, was quite sick when he finally cured himself by using different tones from the Solfeggio scale to heal himself. He and his partner now offer this service long distance for people. There are 3 parts to it, but I only purchased and had done the first part (potentiation). Namely because at the time, I didn't know if it would work and I didn't know if I would still be alive long enough to have the other two parts done. I was taking a shot in the dark. I had nothing left to lose though, other than my money. Either it would work, or it wouldn't and I would be dead in a couple weeks from the 'ultimate' stroke, since small TIA's lead up to a big stroke eventually.

Maybe you could contact these people to see if they can help you. I know that they saved my life. Since the time that I had my session done, I have not had another stroke. I have had a few things that felt weird, but I think it was my body adjusting to the tones or something. As of right now I feel pretty good. The sealing of the fragmentary body takes 5 months, but all told it takes 9 months to complete, though the session itself is just a one time thing. It's a long-distance thing, so you don't have to travel anywhere.

Might I also suggest that you find someone locally who has a QXCI machine. It may be of help to you, as well, or instead of the dna thing. They hook you up to their computer and find out what's wrong with you thru the software. It works through your subconscious mind. It essentially tells the computer what's wrong with you. The biofeedback part can correct many things, but I'm unsure whether it can help with epilepsy. It's worth researching, though. It's approximately the same price as the dna regeneration. I must say, however, that the biofeedback did not make the episodes stop.

Here's the link to the people who saved my life. I wouldn't be here now if it weren't for them. Again, I don't know if they can help with your problem, but it's worth asking at least. http://www.phoenixregenetics.org/

Best of luck to you. I hope that you feel better soon and find the answers you need.
That is an amazing story regarding the DNA potentiation...Do you need to send them a sample of hair or something?
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote