Avalon Senior Member

Default Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

NOTE; THIS WAS WRITTEN BY Devaraj Ishaya not ME

Before you read the passage below,
copied from Website Link,
please take a moment and set aside all you have heard
about the holocaust
and look at the information with fresh eyes.

I also suggest, that every time you read the words "holocaust is a hoax", replace it with "holocaust facts were distorted".

you ALSO might want to read this first:

This remind me of the link in TruthWillSetUFree's thread about Rothschild bloodline.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-reading-this/

*then come back, and, READ FROM HERE -- THANK YOU --AGAIN NOT MY WORDS BELOW in THIS POST

NOTE; THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BELOW HERE:

I have heard about people claiming that the holocaust was a hoax,
but I never new why...
because the media does not give you all the information,
only the key words to trigger and influence the reaction
to get the desired results.

What are those results. Read the manifesto below.

Also take a moment and check out
What is the big deal about the Holocaust?
which refers to the page this manifesto was copied from.

__________________________________________________ _____

Manifesto

This website advocates kindness and good vibes toward all Jewish people. We like black people and people of all races, nationalities, religions; and we like gay people. We feel that it was Hitler's belief in military solutions that was primarily responsible for the European disaster that was World War II. We just believe the holocaust is a hoax. We are anti-militarists first, and holocaust deniers second. Today it is the holocaust myth that props up militarism. Here's why:

Of the many terrible things about World War II,
the single worst thing wasn't the holocaust,
because that's a hoax.

The worst thing was German soldiers fighting Soviet soldiers because millions of young men on both sides died. That was the single worst thing out of many terrible things. And the lesson from that is militarism and military solutions are always a disaster. That lesson is obscured when the worst thing about World War II is considered to be the holocaust because then the opposite conclusion is drawn: militarism seems good. Righteous militarism to defeat Hitler. Fighting intolerance. Americans largely see World War II as the "good fight" against Evil. The holocaust myth props up that assertion and obscures the truth: World War II was a European disaster.

The holocaust myth gives a "fighting for tolerance" theme to World War II, and the "fighting for tolerance" theme continues to justify military aggression up to recent times: it was used to justify the US invasion of Serbia/Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq. The wrong conclusions about World War II based on the false information that is the holocaust, reverberate into militaristic solutions creating disasters today.

Because the holocaust myth was never exposed, the masses never lost their gullibility and are easily manipulated for pro-war purposes. Case in point: before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, most Americans believed Saddam Hussein had killed millions of his own people. They also believed he had weapons of mass destruction.

These videos try to break the myth down into understandable pieces, camp by camp, detail by detail.

The holocaust myth holds up militarism. It's time for the West to move past both.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

One more thing folks,
the reason I am passing this around is not to create a conflict
with anyone's beliefs,
but to show how easy it is to be manipulated to believe
the propaganda we are fed, to justify more atrocities.

Question Authority?

I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.

Know that I too have lost parts of my family heritage
to the Holocaust.

Let Truth Prevail!

We are heading towards Unity Consciousness. Lies can not exist when we all know we are One.

Peace and Blessings
Devaraj Ishaya

NOTE; THE ABOVE WAS WRITTEN BY

Devaraj Ishaya

on a side note, from the eXchanger

my family fled prior to this occurring,
in the mid 1800's
i really want to let this sink in, before, i make my response

this is definitely an eye opener

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-19-2009 at 06:23 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote