View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #46
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)
Kevin,

Please educate me about your "mental construct" that you expressed in the above statement, especially about souls, multiple timelines, vibration levels, as well as on "how everything works in this universe". Based on which proof or evidence do you get your conclusions here?

You said about the information Mr. Deagle gave in this interview: "the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong". Why are you so sure about it?

I am confused.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote