View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 AM   #133
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

How do you wrap you mind around THIS one??? This is the most shocking and disturbing thing I've heard yet!!
As well as what's already been noted : Canadian borders to be shut down from 56 to only 6 transfer points with large underground elevators that can lower vehicles to take x-rays!! Now I understand the dream I had about 2 months ago about all these elevators coming out of the ground. Too weird!

Also worrisome - foreign troops moving around all cities setting up perimeters as well as a second one at 30 mile limit. Use alternate back roads out! Do NOT go 'east'.

GM foods introduced on the population to destroy their immune systems and make ppl susceptible to disease. This I absolutely believe!

Grids to go down - power - water.....store shelves will be empty in 3 hrs. and water out within hours!

Found this almost funny - Saudis contacted Bush admin demanding that bailout money goes to them first. Yes, they really need it

All I can say is: knowledge even if it's just a possibility only adds strength to our power! Use it !! The mirror back is an excellent concept.

We shall prevail because we MUST!
Love & Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote