View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #109
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Fred,

You are using pretty sharp and insulting words here. It is very easy and shallow way to answer you the same way, but I will answer you with respect, although you are not respecting me anymore, as I saw in your post.

I think honest, plain speaking IS respectful. Fredkc didn't hold back in
his post (#52)...but that's absolutely ok. I thought the post very good.
And his no nonsense approach a breath of fresh air.

I am not a big poster here but I've been watching what has been going
on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
When are we all going to learn that the change is inevitable? The current forum is completely ruined. When was the last time any of us have seen anything of substance? For the past month or so all new threads that have not been about fear of change or someone being banned have been bumped so far beneath all of this. I have seen members make threads that were only put out there to tick someone else off. THIS is not avalon, it is like everyone has been bumped back to tenth grade.

Agreed. The mischief-makers (paid or otherwise) have had a field day.

Some people may be genuinely upset by coming changes, but I don't think
genuine members have anything to worry about.

Quote:
In the meantime I have been having this nagging feeling that I need to get moving on making preparations for total loss of electricity. Everything we rely on uses electricity in one way or another and it could all be gone in an instant. I could not start a thread about this because it would have been buried in an instant with all of this.

Save it for the new Avalon 2 forum, maybe ?

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote