View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following editorial is not necessarily directed toward you two. You have conducted your disagreement in an agreeable manner...I think. But this isn't always the case...even among people who are supposedly highly spiritually advanced...and in contact with ascended masters existing in 7th Density. I sometimes question the spirituality of those who speak of ascending out of this madness...while angrily debating some issue...

...The Declaration of Sovereignty may be a major step in that direction...so that we can constructively interact with benevolent non-human beings...rather than being enslaved or exterminated by malevolent non-human beings.
Yes, some people here do not feel as guess anymore and I'm not talking about the disaggreement I had with Northern Boy. But when you begin to throw insults right after having written about Love or high realm densities...

I enjoy having to clarify my thoughts and being questionned. It really ask myself to dig deeper into the substance of my idea, and this is good to evolve. But I'm not stuck on my ideas to the point my fondation would crubble into dust if I can not defend them anymore. I am not my ideas... I am not trying to convince either, it would oppose what I defend myself.

About what you just said on the Declaration of Sovereignty. It is exacly the point of view I share. It is directed at the Greater Community of our Galaxy. It is also a mean to record something positive into your own matrix. And ultimatly, it is send to the Universe, making clear your intention for a New Paradigm...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote