View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Our only real truths are experiential and you can listen the live long day to someone's else's truths and it won't may you or anyone understand what they mean. Don't worry about it, your truths are yours, it doesn't matter that you don't have the 'feeling' you lived before, jesus you could be able to fly, how do I know.

You are prefectly correct though, i cannot tell how many reincarnated cleopatra's there are out there, and how everyone was someone very important, never a farmer or anything of the sort.

Oh, yes, you are so right. We cannot forever vicariously feed off someone else's picture story. Everyone as far as I know has the ability, perhaps with some assistance, to go and check it out for themselves, within themselves. I certainly do not recommend that everyone do this however. When you have experienced all that you wish to experience under the cover of forgetfulness then you can begin the recall process. According to the Matrix V instructions one reaches an awareness of all of their existences, which would probably be half an eternity at least. I've stopped counting in terms of time constructs.

I think now I have run through at least a hundred lifetimes and only in one lifetime was I ever someone who you can still read about in the Encyclopedia Britannica, and that was the elder sister of Felix Mendelssohn. That's my brag, LOL!

Very large beings can put out multiple aspects of themselves. Did you know that Cleopatra was the Queen of De-Nile,
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote