View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

This is a strange one, cause to most of us some of this stuff rings true - especially the mind control stuff and identity shift. But for me there are some quantum leaps in the speculation that just aren't actually necessary to achieve more or less the same aims (I don't believe this is a quasi-right wing plot at all - the masons like to give these kinds of names to a lot of their voodoo). Taking down China would be an economic and philosophical strike rather than something that is racially motivated (although even this is up for debate as China has been designated the future producer of nearly everything..haha)..

We also have to be careful cause there is a tipping point in the mass hypnosis and belief trains that manifest into particular events..There has to be ocassional blood on the walls (THEY believe) to re-energise societies but not to the extent that the planet will be uninhabitable for 50-60 years on 2/3 of the surface...I can't see that playing out at all...It's not evil it's just stupid.

Are they pushing for a limited strike against Iran? On the surface of things this looks like it might happen and it might also be true that Israel is holding back (just thought of the Dubai killing and the UK passports)...But we might actually be over-estimating a) Israel's loyalty to the bloodlines ( I'd say Israeli power brokers living in Israel pretty low (Jews living in the States is a different matter). b) Israel itself is far too clever to get into an exchange, especailly nukes what with it having such a small landmass.

One thing I agree on with the video is that Iran does have possibly one or two nukes which might explain Israel's reluctance to strike.

.....More observations later.

Last edited by K626; 02-19-2010 at 01:31 AM.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote