View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
A thousand apologies to you orthodoxymoron. I was just making an observation about accents without giving due thought to your post. I enjoyed V very much.

The only thing I can comment on is the issue of Lucifer. Having not read this entire thread I apologise if this has been mentioned already. But from what I have read, Lucifer was God's most loved Angel (and By that I mean the one closest to God). Lucifer was in charge of creation, creating in God's name so to speak. However, creation wasn't meant to last forever, and was eventually meant to dissolve back into God. Lucifer was charged with this task and refused to obey as he had become very fond of creation and his own power. This is why temptation plays such a major role in keeping us imprisioned here.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Kriya
No apology necessary. I was not aware that Lucifer was in charge of creation. What is the source of this information? I have recently speculated on this. This is fascinating. Could the Reptilians and Greys have been created by someone other than the Founders...such as Lucifer? Could this be continuing in the Deep Underground Military Bases? I really don't think that the visible governments and militaries of the world are in control of these very secret facilities. No inside info...just my speculation...as usual.

Regarding the accent...in the 1983 version of 'V' the female commander over John and Diana...has an English accent. I love a French accent...but in the context of Masters of the Universe...it doesn't really work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8e6K...eature=related English accents are probably the most refined and dignified sounding accents on the planet...so it was really a compliment. I guess I think in terms of Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddesses...as being closely related. This is a 'Royal Model' of authority. There is something good about this...but the corruptibility factor should make this model obsolete. I also think about British explorers and archeologists in Egypt...and the 'British Museum' in Cairo.

I don't wish to make light of this whole subject. I think this could be very serious business...and a mixture of good and evil, triumph and tragedy. I hope to meet the people behind the curtain someday (probably not in this life). I won't worship them...but I won't berate them either! We're all in this mess together...in sickness and in health...for better or for worse...and death doth not seem to do us part! We can check out...but we can never leave! Welcome to the Hotel Solar System! It's a lovely place! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYwbn5J10aY Notice Isis (unveiled!) and Horus.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 04:09 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote