View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thoughts on this coming October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelaBear View Post
Aloha-
I, too, have been asking myself the same questions, especially in light of the many videos coming out about October 14 as a 'landing day' for our off-world neighbors. Of course, there is so much disinformation and conflicting stoires to make anyone concerned about the source of these reports. But all in all, I do believe the human race is collectivelly gearing up for a big event. And I also can see how it is going to polarize our population, those that have bought into the mainstream media agenda will no doubt be manipulated into believing all kinds of confusing stuff.
But, as awakening folks, we here at Project Avalon have the ability to keep our heads and ask ourselves to listen to our hearts and intuition instead of the fear machine that seeks to suppress knowledge. Each one of us holds a key to this awakening, and since all of us are NOT paying attention, some of us may have to pick up the slack.
In addition to being an ardent student of the Handbook for the New Paradigm, I have also been influenced by the recent interview with James, the creator of the Wingmaker's project. In it, he expresses the sentiment that we will have to adapt in the coming changes. He says we'll have to see these stranded people like fish caught in a tidepool, and our natural instinct should be to give them a hand to make it back into the open sea.
Wonderful analogy that I hope we can all live up to.
Happy Shifting-
Lelabear
Very interesting view point i just hope that we will all be okay. I have faith we can make it through whatever is headed our way. Take care friend!
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote